- A global citizen has an authentic brand image that others in the organization secretly covet because of the ease at which he builds his networks with foreign clients.
- A global citizen feels confident when he gives a presentation to the executive board, because he is aware of their diverse expectations as representatives from all over the world.
- A global citizen enjoys his business trips to India because he has developed a sense of the people that makes him comfortable even in a crowded night market.
- A global citizen can start his business meeting in Singapore with a joke in Japanese, Mandarin or Hindi.
- A global citizen can mediate conflicts between his French and German colleagues because he understands the importance of a developed cultural and emotional intelligence.
- A global citizen can lead intercultural teams to become more productive, engaged and committed to achieving the desired results.
In short, a global citizen practices a brand of leadership that his colleagues aspire to attain. Ethnosynth Consulting facilitates in the development of global citizens by providing culturally relevant solutions to the challenges faced by executives and organizations who consider the world their office.